Warning: you won’t be able to eat just one.
This recipe is the classic combination of honey graham crackers, creamy milk chocolate, and sweet gooey marshmallows. And although it’s not made over a cozy campfire, these little bites still manage to be crowd favorites.
S’more bites are also probably the easiest dessert to make too!
- 10 honey graham crackers
- 8 tbsp of melted salted butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Hershey milk chocolate bars
- Large marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the graham crackers into a large freezer bag. You can get creative here with how you want to crush the graham crackers. I use a rolling pin, but you could use your hands or a large spoon to pound the crackers into small crumbs.
- In a microwave-safe large bowl, melt the stick of butter. Once the butter is melted, add the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Stir until it’s all mixed together.
- Pull out a mini muffin pan. Spoon the graham cracker crumb mixture into the tin, fill each space 3/4 full. Using your fingers, press the mixture down into the tin to pack it tightly. After that, go ahead and pop the muffin tin into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the large marshmallows in half and place aside.
- Once the graham cracker mixture has baked for 5 minutes, take the tin out of the oven. Break off the individual rectangles of the Hershey’s chocolate bar. Place one rectangle on top of each graham cracker base. Next, place the one-half of the large marshmallows sticky side down.
- Turn the oven to the broil setting. Place the muffin tin in the oven. Be careful here and watch the marshmallows closely! You want the tops to get to a toast light brown, but not charred to a crisp.
Next potluck or party you’re invited to, make sure these are on the top of your list to bring. Each recipe makes about 36 s’more bites so there is plenty of yumminess to share. Happy baking y’all!